Painting Pigtails Style

Posted on | Tuesday, May 1, 2012 | No Comments

My first take on painting Pigtails on paper. Yes, it’s true. No Adobe Illustrator or Photoshop to aid me in this. I tried my very best so please be kind. (hehe).

I did try to sketch one of my characters on paper and pencil to make sure I get almost the same style as the ones on Illustrator. It’s not as perfect as I thought but I’m very proud of it (for my first try).

I’m not a Fine Arts graduate (obviously hahaha) but I’m trying to give it a go at it. Maybe a bit of practice on sketching and painting should give me some time to get it right. If you look at it closely, you’ll see the pencil marks that I haven’t got around to erasing it.

The medium I used is watercolor (the kid stuff one) and just mixing the colors did give the color that I want (almost) and 2 paint brushes. :)

Comments

Leave a Reply

Follow Me here

Instagram: @jaszmeen

Pigtails on Facebook

Followers