Happy Halloween Chinese Take Out

Posted on | Sunday, September 30, 2012 | 2 Comments

Pigtails Halloween It’s been a long time since I’ve updated my Pigtails blog. Sorry about that but my other job has kept me really busy with projects and finally I found time to design. The other thing, I’ve lost my inspiration to draw for a while. So I had to find my way back.

Since Halloween is coming up, here’s a fun way to put the candies in. What a better way to put it in a Chinese take out box. It’s very simple and easy to do. All you need is an A4 (210 x 297mm) board to print it on and download these cute templates from Pigtails. Kindly remember now, that is for personal use and not for commercial. If you’re going to do this for commercial use, please remember to link back to my home page. Thanks.

Pigtails download template to choose from:

Pigtails Halloween

Cat Costume
Bear Costume
Witch Costume
Pumpkin Costume
Pirate Costume

Step 1: Download and print the template. You can use A4 or Letter size board (200gsm) thickness to hold the candies.

Pigtails Halloween

Step 2: Cut the template and don’t forget the slit to hook the top cover.

Pigtails Halloween

Step 3: Fold the dotted lines and add glue on the 4 flaps.

Pigtails Halloween

Step 4: Once you have folded the dotted lines and added glue on the flaps, make sure that it’s secure and add the candies.

Pigtails Halloween

There you have it. Enjoy the Halloween and the Pigtails Chinese Take Out box. 

Comments

2 Responses to “Happy Halloween Chinese Take Out”

  1. Halo Hasta
    October 2, 2012 at 8:58 AM

    so cute <3

  2. Jazmin Cruz
    October 6, 2012 at 2:00 PM

    Hi Rini, thank you. Hope you try them out this Halloween. :)

Leave a Reply

Follow Me here

Instagram: @jaszmeen

Pigtails on Facebook

Followers