Pigtails Advice for Guys

Posted on | Thursday, May 3, 2012 | 2 Comments

I know you’re all familiar with the game Super Mario. I grew up playing that game until I stumble upon this funny quote that I read a yesterday. With that, I just had to incorporate it with my Pigtails design and make it more cute and funny.

Perhaps guys you can be encourage by this quote, “All guys should learn from SUPER Mario. No matter how far their princess is,  they should go after her.”

All guys should learn from SUPER Mario. No matter how far their princess is,  they should go after her.

Comments

2 Responses to “Pigtails Advice for Guys”

  1. kurohiko
    May 3, 2012 at 4:50 AM

    Aww~ That's so cute~ ♥

  2. Patricia Furlan
    May 5, 2012 at 2:29 AM

    Jazmin, your pigtails are awsome! Love it!

Leave a Reply

Follow Me here

Instagram: @jaszmeen

Pigtails on Facebook

Followers