I'm such a sleepy head...

Posted on | Sunday, February 26, 2012 | No Comments

Right after the holidays, I’ve been very busy with my current job and have to admit that I missed updating my blog. Not only that, I lost my inspiration to draw (for a while). It’s not just work that has cluttered my mind other sorts of things.

However, I’ve been watching this fantasy cartoons that I often see on TV like Howl’s Moving Castle, Spirited Away, The Return of the Cat, Ponyo on the Cliff, Kiki’s Delivery Service and My Neighbor Totoro which was really about never giving up and just gave me the inspiration to pick up my sketch pad and start drawing.

These are just some of the sketches that I did. Not sure where I’m going to place them yet but definitely going to be part of my designs.

  The rest I’ll reveal next time.

 

Comments

Leave a Reply

Follow Me here

Instagram: @jaszmeen

Pigtails on Facebook

Followers