Scrapbook by Rachma – Thank you for sharing them.

Posted on | Tuesday, March 8, 2011 | No Comments

Not only do I post my designs in my blog, but I also post them in my Deviantart website, which you can also visit and discover a lot more creative works of art by people around the globe.

One of my fellow deviant artists in particular has shared and gave me permission to display her scrapbook designs using Pigtails embellishments on it.

Please welcome, without further ado, Rachma’s creative and scrapbook layout designs with her very adorable and lovely daughter (isn’t she the cutest thing?)

Thank you Rachma for letting me share them on my blog, too. If you want to visit her designs (which are very cool by the way), you can view them at her deviant site: http://mimi-yasmine.deviantart.com

If you want me to display your design on your website, please let me know and I’ll surely post it on my website.

Comments

Leave a Reply

Follow Me here

Instagram: @jaszmeen

Pigtails on Facebook

Followers