Pigtails Paper dolls

Posted on | Monday, March 7, 2011 | 3 Comments

I used to play paper dolls when I was a young kid so I made one for Pigtails. A

I have printed the layout with using an A4 board to be sure that it stands out. Was thinking of bringing it to the office to decorate it on my cubicle.

Isn’t just the cutest thing when you decorate your study desk. Of course, you can try to cut the dash lines a bit better than I did. (hehe).

Simply download the template and print it using an A4 size board with at least 200 GSM thickness. It would be better to use an A4 photo board just to make sure the colors are vibrant.

Comments

3 Responses to “Pigtails Paper dolls”

  1. BlueCat
    March 8, 2011 at 2:09 AM

    They are cute! Thank you very much.

  2. Jazmin Cruz
    March 8, 2011 at 8:53 AM

    Thanks BlueCat. :)

  3. CBH
    March 9, 2011 at 1:33 AM

    Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 6 post on Mar. 08, 2011. Thanks again.

Leave a Reply

Follow Me here

Instagram: @jaszmeen

Pigtails on Facebook

Followers