Pigtails Door Hangers

Posted on | Sunday, January 9, 2011 | 2 Comments

Happy Near Year! Holiday is over and time to check back to reality. I have to apologize because I haven’t updated my blog over the holiday season (it is the holidays) but now I am back with new ideas and cute stuff for Pigtails.

Oh and I do owe you guys that I have to share you the names. It’s all in my head at the moment (hehe). All I have to do is draw a group shot of them. 

Anyways, I’d like to share you guys printable door hangers from Pigtails. Simple download the template, use A4 board with at least 200 gsm thickness and cut the shape and grey lines.

Comments

2 Responses to “Pigtails Door Hangers”

  1. CBH
    January 10, 2011 at 6:30 AM

    Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 1 post on Jan. 09, 2011. Thanks again.

  2. Door Hangers Templates
    December 6, 2011 at 8:02 PM

    Thank you to give this post

Leave a Reply

Follow Me here

Instagram: @jaszmeen

Pigtails on Facebook

Followers