Share your scrapbook!

Posted on | Sunday, August 22, 2010 | No Comments

 

My friend Mel who got me into designing Scrapbook embellishments and die-cuts, used my items for her scrapbook. Here are just some of them.

 

 

Her scrapbook theme is about her and her new baby Matthew. He was born on December 8, 2009.

 

 

Welcome baby Matthew to the world!

 

Now here’s another layout done by Mel with our friend Liz and her hubby Jake.

 

 

So you can download the free gift tags and scrapbook embellishments to your scrapbook just like what my friend did.

 

If you want to share your designs with my Pigtails, please feel free to email (thepigtails@yahoo.com) me and I’ll post it to my blog. That’s a promise! :)

 

Comments

Leave a Reply

Follow Me here

Instagram: @jaszmeen

Pigtails on Facebook

Followers