Pigtails Scrapbook Background and Tags

Posted on | Sunday, August 29, 2010 | No Comments

 

My friends and I hang out with our good friend Cherie. Who just arrived a couple of days from the US. We haven’t seen her for a very long time. I thought of putting it on a scrapbook layout, using my own designs.

 

 

Another layout I did is for the christening of my friend’s baby boy name Albert. He was quite a miracle baby and we’re all happy to welcome here to the world.

 

 

You can download these cute 10 backgrounds for free and print it via a4 or letter size.

 

 

And these cute scrapbook tags for free to download in A4 and letter sizes. I’m sure you guys have a wild imagination that I am in for scrapbooking. Enjoy~ =)

 

Comments

Leave a Reply

Follow Me here

Instagram: @jaszmeen

Pigtails on Facebook

Followers