Pigtails: Rough Sketches

Posted on | Thursday, July 8, 2010 | No Comments

pigtails_scan01

hi there. They're not very cute on my sketch pad. Please bare with me. =)

 

Yes I did draw them. Honestly, I'm not very good at drawing on pen and paper. I just sketch them on paper, scan it and then enhance them on illustrator.

 

pigtails_scan02

My biggest inspiration was watching Snoopy cartoons. I feel so sorry for Charlie Brown whenever he does something and ends up in failure. Even though things may get him down, he always has his good best friend Linus to supports him. Let’s not forget his psychiatrist, Lucy, to keep him grounded.

 

My drawings are not perfect and that’s how I want people to know who I am. That it’s okay to be imperfect as long as it is done by you.

 

pigtails_scan03

 

Comments

Leave a Reply

Follow Me here

Instagram: @jaszmeen

Pigtails on Facebook

Followers