Meet the Pigtails

Posted on | Wednesday, June 30, 2010 | No Comments

I have designed a lot of cute items in the past but this is my latest one, the Pigtails. It seems that when I posted this drawing on my Facebook, I did receive a lot of good feedback. I felt so happy about it and I want to do more.



To be honest, I haven't really come up with a way to utilize them, until when my friend and I was going to visit our friend who just gave birth. My friend Mel told me, why not sell your drawings for scrapbook embellishments. Haven't really thought of that, but I could give it a shot. Who knows, maybe this is my shot.

This is just the beginning, and let's see how things will be. So stick around, okay? :)

 

Comments

Leave a Reply

Follow Me here

Instagram: @jaszmeen

Pigtails on Facebook

Followers